Sultry tangerine sapphires set in oxidized silver are surrounded by faceted diamonds. The rose gold chain has it's own element of sparkly white topaz, and together, they create an ethereal necklace.
The sterling silver base of the pendant is original and hand-carved, designed, and cast in Chicago.
Each piece encapsulates the lush beauty that defines our jewels.
Diamonds and clear quartz are April birthstones. Wearing either stone is said to make the wearer happier in their relationships, more successful at work and help them build strength from within. Diamonds are associated with other benefits such as mental clarity, balance, and prosperity. They are also the symbol of everlasting love.
* Faceted tangerine sapphire surrounded by diamonds in a 17mm mosaic
* Necklace is of rose gold chain accented with emerald cut white topaz.
* Hand wrought silver pendant
* Adjustable: 17" with added 2" of chain in back
* Handmade in our Chicago studio