$ 322.00 $ 460.00
Faceted emerald teardrop earrings knotted on silk with gold and faceted lapis, with sterling silver chain, white sapphire, chrome diopsite and blue sapphires.
Magnificent May birthstone:
Emerald is a symbol of rebirth, believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Emerald, derived from the word “smaragdus,” means, quite literally, “green” in Greek. Believed to hold many mystical powers, this gem was said to cure stomach problems, control epilepsy and stop bleeding. Maybe due to its soothing green color, it was also thought to be able to ward off panic and keep the wearer relaxed and serene.
* Faceted emerald drops
* with faceted lapis lazuli, silverite, and sapphires
* on sterling silver ear wires
* on hand knotted silk and silver
* Earrings 3 inches in length from top of earwire to end
* So stylish: wear with a t shirt and jeans, or with your little black dress