Leather lariat with faceted black onyx, gold, malachite mosaic ovals of 15 x 17mm, faceted emeralds and onyx
This one-of-a-kind Arzouman™ leather wrap can be worn as a necklace or a bracelet.
Magnificent May birthstone:
Emerald is a symbol of rebirth, believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Emerald, derived from the word “smaragdus,” means, quite literally, “green” in Greek. Believed to hold many mystical powers, this gem was said to cure stomach problems, control epilepsy and stop bleeding. Maybe due to its soothing green color, it was also thought to be able to ward off panic and keep the wearer relaxed and serene.
* Greek leather one of a kind piece
* Mosaics are faceted onyx, gold, and malachite set in cast sterling silver
* faceted onyx and emerald
* sterling silver detailing
* Oval mosaics are 15mm x 17mm
* versatile: wear this piece as a necklace or a wrap around bracelet