Darling Sophanista, welcome to Wanderlust Paris.
The blue element you see are vintage buttons from the Paris Puces market, on the outskirts of the city, hand chosen one by one for their beautiful blue brilliance. We stamped the silver with this fabulously swirly, ethereal 100 year old stamp, sold by the kindest man EVER who between my (somewhat) French and his droplets of English we managed to belly laugh together.
Once home, we hand hammered sterling silver and stamped each piece with this so typically French motif. We added these North African silver pieces at the top for extra elegance, bought at the same Puces market.
Paris is the city of lights, the magnificent hubbub where art, fashion, architecture, elegance, music, style, and joy all converge. And YOU were on the adventure with me, from Versailles, to the Louvre, to the Paris Puces outdoor market, to the banks of the Seine.
* Hand hammered and stamped sterling silver
* Disc is 1 inch in diameter
* Vintage baby blue button, limited quantity, hand picked in the Paris Puces market
* Silver beadsare north African, most likely from Morocco
* Earrings are 3 inches in length, very lightweight
* One of a kind piece