Darling Sophanista, welcome to Wanderlust Paris.
Vintage buttons from the Paris Puces market, on the outskirts of the city, hand chosen one by one for their beautiful blue brilliance. And this ethereal 100 year old stamp, sold by the kindest man EVER who between my (somewhat) French and his droplets of English we managed to belly laugh together.
Once home, we hand hammered sterling silver and stamped each piece with this so typically French motif... we took a pic of the stamp itself on the banks of the Seine in front of beloved Notre Dame.
Paris is the city of lights, the magnificent hubbub where art, fashion, architecture, elegance, music, style, and joy all converge. And YOU were on the adventure with me, from Versailles, to the Louvre, to the Paris Puces outdoor market, to the banks of the Seine.
* Hand hammered and stamped sterling silver
* Disc is 1 inch in diameter
* Vintage baby blue button, limited quantity, hand picked in the Paris Puces market
* Chain is oxidized silver rollo, with pearl accent detail at end
* Necklace is 17 inches, with 1.25 inch additional chain to adjust with your style
* Limited edition piece