Darling Sophanista, welcome to Wanderlust Paris.
I saw blue and yellow mixed with white and gold EVERYWHERE. Literally every single day- whether in Versailles or just out on the street window shopping, that French blue kept calling my name.
This piece is an homage to that color combination that kept bringing a smile to my face. Vintage glass is combined with jasper on knotted silk, the mosaic pendant is 2 sided with sapphire and topaz on one side, pearl and jade on the other. This one of a kind piece can also be worn as a bracelet.
The city of lights, the magnificent hubbub where art, fashion, architecture, elegance, music, style, and joy all converge. And YOU were on the adventure with me, from Versailles, to the Louvre, to the Paris Puces outdoor market, to the banks of the Seine.
* Mosaic: topaz and sapphire on one side, pearl and jade on the other
* Mosaic is 7/8 of an inch in diameter
* Necklace is knotted vintage glass and faceted yellow jasper on silk, pearl
* 16 inches in length, hand hammered gold hook
* Can be worn as a wrap around bracelet
* One of a kind piece