Emeralds on hand hammered silver. How fabulous is that?
Magnificent May birthstone:
Emerald is a symbol of rebirth, believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. Emerald, derived from the word “smaragdus,” means, quite literally, “green” in Greek. Believed to hold many mystical powers, this gem was said to cure stomach problems, control epilepsy and stop bleeding. Maybe due to its soothing green color, it was also thought to be able to ward off panic and keep the wearer relaxed and serene.
* Gold, silver, and faceted emeralds oval mosaic
* on hand hammered sterling silver
* sterling silver disc is 1 inch across
* sterling silver detailing
* Gold and silver faceted chain, 16" in length with 1.5 inch adjustable chain
* light and easy to wear
Thank you, darling Sophanista.