Welcome to Wanderlust Paris, my darling Sophanista.
After visiting the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles, I knew that I wanted to create pieces that emulated crystal chandeliers. When I found ACTUAL crystal chandelier pieces in the Paris Puces market I was ecstatic, and couldn't WAIT to create with them! Adding the blue enamel St. Therese pendant made the crystal shine even more.
This necklace can be worn long, wrapped twice, or three times. So versatile, great for layering too.
Paris is the city of lights, the magnificent hubbub where art, fashion, architecture, elegance, music, style, and joy all converge. And YOU were on the adventure with me, from Versailles, to the Louvre, to the Paris Puces outdoor market, to the banks of the Seine.
* Crystal chandelier teardrop from Paris Puces market
* Teardrop faceted crystal is 1.5" by 1"
* Blue enamel on sterling silver St. Therese depiction, France's Little Flower (a 19th century saint)
* Necklace is 38" in total length
* Hammered oxidized silver chain
* Limited edition piece